- The APSC Membership Kit comprises of a Membership ID card, spiral notepad, customised ball pen & premium Arsenal Pune scarf.
- The membership kits will be shipped (all over India delivery) within 15 days from the date of registration & payment.
- Members get priority access at the events and activities held/if any by Arsenal / adidas / Arsenal Pune for the Arsenal supporters in India.
- Only registered APSC Members will have access to Arsenal’s Matchday tickets as they can book them via Arsenal Pune Supporters Club for themselves & their family/friends.
- Registered Members will get ₹50 entry fee waived off at the official screenings. The members will pay ₹200 full cover (redeemable on food & beverages at the screening venue) while non-members pay ₹250 (₹50 – entry fee + ₹200 – cover charges)
- Fantasy Premier League – Though the APSC Fantasy league is open to all gooners, the registered member who tops the league along with fellow runner-up’s will be rewarded with original Arsenal merchandise at the end of the season.
- Priority in Football Tournaments – Gooners who have registered with APSC and taken membership will be prioritised over non-members to represent APSC in football tournaments in which APSC participates as a Supporters Club.
- Membership Renewals = ₹1000 | New Members = ₹1200
- Renewal Code has to be applied in the field “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code” on the checkout page to avail the discount.
- Renewal Code will be sent to last years registered members via email
- For any doubts regarding the renewals, you can get in touch with Kapil Sathe – 8087606365
- If fraudulent renewal is found, the membership will not be considered valid & the benefits & membership kit would not be given out until the person pays the remaining amount.
Terms & Conditions
- The payment towards APSC membership has to be made online. Cash payment will not be accepted.
- Membership will be confirmed only after we receive the payment.
- Membership for 2019/20 season is valid till 31st July 2020.
- The membership ID card has to be presented to avail the membership benefits at the screening/event.
- Memberships are subject to committee approval and non – transferable under any circumstances.
- Payment once done towards membership is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For Premier League matches, ticket requests should be placed approximately 10 weeks prior to the match. For Europa League and cup matches, ticket requests should be placed as soon as possible after the relevant draw has taken place. All ticket requests are subject to availability. Tickets once booked, cannot be cancelled.
- Arsenal Pune may cancel membership for inappropriate behaviour towards other members or altercations at the events of Arsenal Pune, without any refunds.
- APSC membership cannot be acquired if you are already registered to some other Official Arsenal Supporters Club within or outside India, as it will lead to conflicts on Arsenal database and lead to cancellation of memberships.
- All rights of the membership are reserved by Arsenal Pune Supporters Club committee.